Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Jean Texture Script


I can't ever remember all the steps to make a jean texture, so I scripted it. I am now sharing the script. The script goes in the Scripts-Restricted folder. It lets the user choose the size of the new image and the colors. Everything else should run silently. If you are able to use the script in other versions of Paint Shop Pro, please leave a comment. I only tested it in PSP 9.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for this great script
    Hugz Kicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Spencer :-) I was able to run your script in PSPX2 without any problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use Ok post on Feb. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 08 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! You will be featured on the CU Freebies Only On Tuesday April 7th 2009. Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies! Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so very much!
    pk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! Your scripts are just wonderful. I do not make scrap kits. I do however love to make stationery. :) Using the scripts is a wonderful way to get the colors and textures that I want for a piece. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This works on PspX2, thanks for sharing ;-)

    ReplyDelete