Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Girl Power - Red Alpha


Here is the second alpha for Girl Power.



I received this award last week from Donna, Ashley and Julie.

  1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (Right click on the logo and save to your own computer.)
  2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
  3. Link to your nominees within your post.
  4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link to this post with the person from whom you received your award.
I am not sure who to give this award to. The few people that I do read have already received this award. Maybe the award has already made it all the way around the internet. Or, perhaps I don't read very many people. This is a problem with working seven days a week. So, I will give this award to Scrapping Cop, who I do visit from time to time. I don't use her freebies very often since she makes items for Photoshop and I use Paint Shop Pro, but she has great ideas which I liberate on occasion for a different purpose.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 24 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Feb. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete