Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Psychedelic Set #2


Like Set #1, there are 26 complete alphas in this set. They are roughly in the same order at the preview so that you can download only the ones you like. There is a complete set of capitals in each zip file.

Link Expired

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 03 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this was an extremely generous gift!! I admire you and wish I had half your creativity. Want you to know I'm still chuckling about the alpha business...you got guts girl! You sure stirred things up...most of us are with you, the rest just forgot that you are entitled to your own opinion. Just wanted to say YOU ROCK and Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete