Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Celebrations Chipboard Alpha 1


Since I made the glitter fills for the fireworks, I also used them to make some chipboard alphas as an add-on to the Celebrations kit. There are four alphas in the zip: yellow, cyan, light green and dark green.

Alpha

If you want this alpha in a smaller size or different format, please leave a comment with your request.

1 comment: