Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.
Saturday, July 28, 2012
Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Sunday, July 1, 2012
For people needing to temporarily load a font (and I have thousands, so I am not installing them), there is a program called Font Load Unload.
1. Download Font Load Unload.
2. Unzip the file to a folder.
3. Go into the folder and launch (by double-click) the file called 'Font Load_Unload' (or Font Load_Unload.exe if you can see your extensions).
4. Open the folder with the font to be the temporarily loaded.
5. Drag the font to the Font Load_Unload window.
6. This will load the font.
7. When you are done using the font, click the 'Unload' button to remove the font.
8. Or, shutdown Windows and at the next boot, the loaded font will be gone (from the Font Load_Unload window and from Windows).