Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wire and Alexandrite Heart Alpha


I was asked to make an alexandrite version of this alpha about three months ago.  It is definitely far too late for June, but perhaps someone can still use it.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Jul. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Spencer~!! I was the person looking for this alpha and I am thrilled you were able to make it. Many thanks!!
    Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the pretty alpha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/07/sundays-guest-freebies_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wire & Heart Alpha, is Beautiful, Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Spencer, long time. This is Kathy from SKC (Scrap Kit Challenge). Do you know we are on facebook now? Check it out, we are doing a kit every other month. We just started Oct./Nov.'s kit so please join us.
    Here: https://www.facebook.com/ScrapKitChallenge

    BTW...I am now using MediaFire and Box.com to upload my items too, they are both free servers. Box.com is neat because you can put a folder on your desktop, drag and drop the zip files to that folder and they will sync (upload) to your online server.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this kind of alphas. something that you wouldn't ordinarily see.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This s a beautiful alpha, thank you for your gift.

    ReplyDelete