Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Circle Overlay Set


This is a set of five overlays which can be mixed and matched to create different combinations of dot patterns.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH, LOVE THE OUTLAYS, YOU BUILD OUR CONFIDENCE WITH ALL THESE TREATS :) SORRY FOR CAPS, IN A RUSH BUT HAD TO SAY THANKS A MILLION.
    EXCELLENT QUALITY (AS USUAL) LOVE YOUR TUTPORIALS AS WELL, TEACHING MYSELF TO SCRAP. DO YOU HAVE AN OVERLAY TUT, USING THESE EXACT OVERLAYS? I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT, MWHA. YOUR BIGGEST FAN, RENEE XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much..... These are awesome..... : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. These will certainly be put to good use! I tried to find a simple polka-dot pattern the other day and they're scarce. Thank you ever so much! May your week bring you happiness and, at least, one new thing to delight. (smiles)

    Su

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess 4shared isn't playing nice this morning. It could be my pc or internet, but, it never loads. Thanks. I'll check back.

    Su

    ReplyDelete