Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mirrored Mitered Corners Frame


So, the original version of the script was not what the person was looking for.  The mitered corners need to be mirrors of each other across the cut.  Therefore, I've modified the original script to mirror the mitered corners.  I have not had this script tested, but I am 99% confident that it should work in all versions of PSP from 9 on up.  Please leave a comment if it doesn't.

6 comments:

  1. Hello and Thank you for this script...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this is cool! Thanks! From a PSP X2 user (in case you're keeping track of versions or anything)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here it is in use:
    http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/gallery/iotw-item-of-the-week-layouts/p360622-lost-2128365-days-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, Lime. Very cool layout. I'm glad the script works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Works just perfect in my psp9 :) Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again, seriously cool! I use PSP 11 and it works perfectly.

    ReplyDelete