Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Life is a Bubble Bath Blog Train



Here is my contribution to the Life is a Bubble Bath Blog Train.  Thankfully I finished before I came down sick.  This kit contains:

2 tile papers
2 tags
1 bow
1 ribbon
1 3-ring frame
1 circle spray embellishment
3 bubble alphabets (the bubble patterns are different in each alphabet)


Here are the links for the rest of the blog train:

TlcCreations....

Craftymumz Creations....

Royanna Fritschmann, Studio RA

Crafty Scraps

Scrapbooking Autism

Scrappy Bug

EHKHO

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

PSP Crafting Gallery

Melinda's Designs

This Be Me Scraps

Rebecca B

Humbug Graphics Galore

Tracy Did It

Designs by Jennifer Rassi

Channi D's Freebie Scraps

PSP Girl Place

Scraps By Yanna

Miggins Does Scrapville

Dorothy's Creations

Xelax Scrap Free

Nette & Sherra's Scraps

Sassy's Imgaination

Hutch's Baby's Faith in Christ

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing you cute kit. sure hope you feel better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your cute addition to the train. Love the alpha. And thank you for being a part of the train.

    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. love trains. and this is going to be a great kit. tyfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're feeling better now! Thanks for playing on this adventure with us! Bubbles are always so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your wonderful contribution! I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the wonderful kit! It's so so so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    I love this bubble bath train. I'm late in getting it all. Thanks so much for still having it available for download in the 2010 year!!

    ReplyDelete