Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

13 Days of Halloween

I signed up for the 13 Days of Halloween blog train and I probably shouldn't have done it.  The train runs from today until Nov. 2nd.  I went to the doctor today and the doctor seems to believe that I have bacterial bronchitis.  I disagree, but I'm still taking the antibiotic regimen since I am spitting yellow goo out of my lungs.  So, I'm going to do this 13 Days of Halloween Blog Train on automatic posting.  I will release 2 letters of the alpha mega-collection.  So you will have to come back all 13 days to get the entire alphabet.



Today are the letters A and B.

Here are the links for the rest of the train:

Doodlin' Doodles
Evangeline's Expressions
The Cat's Meow Too
Humbug Graphics Galore

No comments:

Post a Comment