Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Blue Sampler

Here is a sampler of blue items that I made while testing scripts or writing tuts that I decided to keep. I hope that people find a use for them. I thought they were too pretty to delete.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Earth Day Theme post on Jun. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!. I decided to make a folder only with your shares. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've received a new award on my Blog. This is my lil present to say thanks for all you are doing for us.

    Hugs and hope you'll love it.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete