Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rainbow Script

Fortunecities appears to have resurrected itself or I just can't access that website from work. However, my old websets and graphic alphas are back on the net. Though, Geocities is closing later this year, so I wonder how much longer Fortunecities will be around.

I want to thank everyone who has left comment, especially those of you who have either shared how you have used my digital scrap or how you intend to use my digital scrap. I really appreciate knowing that my scrap will be used.


This script can make either a grayscale or a colored rainbow where you choose the colors. It took a while for me to finish this script because I wanted to make it more compatible for angled gradients. I have included the colored rainbow shown in the preview as part of the zip because I liked it the most out of all my test rainbows.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on Jun. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. more beautiful scripts. Your amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing this with us - I can't wait to make my own colors of the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting this scrip on the net,
    Coming from you I know it is fun and a good script

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting this scrip on the net.
    I am sure it is lots of fun and a good script.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luv the new sunflower script!! I have a request and/or idea. How about a script using your mason jar tut.. I am way to lazy to do it the old fashion way :) Thanks again for the great scripts!

    ReplyDelete