Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Multi-Colored Bead Alpha


Here is an alpha with beads in all the Hopping Into the New Year colors.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the fun, fun alpha!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s) post on Jan. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete