Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Links to People Who Post My Stuff

People have told me that I'm really odd, but I have always thought that when people "steal" your stuff that it is a compliment. After all, if they didn't like it, then they wouldn't "steal" it. Actually, I don't consider someone posting something that I gave away for free to be theft because I gave it away for free. So, as a self-congratulatory pat on my back, I'm going to start a list of places where people have posted my stuff. I'd like to hope that at some point this list will also contain images where people have used my creations in actual scrap projects. Until then, this will be a list of the other sort. The ones that most people call "pirating."

The list so far:

http://www.4shared.com/file/78699770/849f8baf/HGG_popcorn-alpha.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/70194760/41041cec/HGG_homebaked_alphas.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/75224860/e92437c9/HGG_abnormal-fluid.html
http://public.fotki.com/slaplant1984/alphabet/
http://www.franziska-aus-bern.ch/html/willkommen.html

5 comments:

  1. I love your attitude. I've thought that many times, but I'm new to this so I just figured it's normal. I love your alphas and have downloaded many and hope to actually start using them soon.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah....but I personally just don't get why people do this when a link to your site would give the exact same end result ?? lol. That is...gives the recipient the ability to DL the goodies for themselves.
    At least they left the file names intact. I guess that's something?
    (On inspection...I notice the popcorn alpha 'reuploader' has removed the file. Attack of the guilts I hope! lol)
    Thank you for all you share. I love your blog.
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make graphic alphas for my group and I've noticed that those show up in 4shared all the time because people don't change the name of the zip file so it is pretty easy to find them using the 4shared search. Though, since I have such an open sharing policy, I have noticed that my alphas don't often up on website collections or over on Fotki. So, either my alphas stink and people don't want to pirate them or my lack of rules discourages from pirating. Who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry your work is being pirated. I want to thank you for sharing your work with us.
    Thank you for all you do and keep posting the pirates....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a lot of alphas! I've downloaded lots Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete