Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
1. In the Edit menu, choose 'Convert to Profile'.
2. In the Convert to Profile dialog, choose an RGB profile under Destination Space.
I was trying to make lacy letters in a winter theme for the Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies. I don't know if I like my attempt. If people like it, then I will release the entire alphabet for the blogtrain. For now, here is the letter A.
First, some notes as I try to get PSP X4 set up the way I like it. I figured I should record how to make the Edit tab the default workspace in PSP X4 so that it always shows up when I open the program. I hate defaulting into the Manager.
1. When PSP X4 first launches, it defaults into the Manage tab.
2. To keep it from doing this, I first switch to the Edit tab.
3. Next, select General Program Preferences (File > Preferences > General Program Preferences).
5. Click 'OK'. Now the Edit tab will be the default whenever PSP X4 opens.
I am also on Google+ if you want to follow me there.