Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

CMYK to RGB in Photoshop

I accidentally started a new layout as CMYK in Photoshop and didn't realize this mistake until I went to save the element.  When an image is CMYK, it isn't possible to save it as a PNG, so I needed to convert it to RGB.  It took me a couple clicks to find the right menu to accomplish the conversion from CMYK to RGB, so I thought I would make a note of it on the blog in case I needed to do it again in the future.

1.  In the Edit menu, choose 'Convert to Profile'.


2.  In the Convert to Profile dialog, choose an RGB profile under Destination Space.


No comments:

Post a Comment