Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Text in a Shape
This tutorial will show you how to make text in a particular shape in Photoshop.
1. Select a Preset Shape. I have chosen the default heart shape (Heart Card) that comes with Photoshop. If you want to see it, then choose a color for it, but the color does not matter.
2. On your open canvas, draw out the shape to the desired size.
3. Select the text tool and hover in the middle of the shape. The tool should develop a circle.
4. Click and type your text in your chosen color.
5. Hide the layer with the preset shape by clicking the eye for that layer in the Layer palette.
The text is now complete. You can delete the shape path in the Paths palette, if desired.