Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

An old alpha for the Advent Calendar

I think that 4shared has been deleting my files because I'll go to my account and look for a tagger-sized alpha that I made and it won't be there.  Anyways, I liked the suggestion for a snowman alpha, but I don't have time to make one.  So, I'm going to offer up this tagger-sized alpha that I made three years ago.  It is small.  The images are only 0.5 inches in size, but it is 300 dpi, so it is possible to print them.  It uses a tube that I got through a sharing group.


Get the tagger-sized alpha: Snowmen.  And if you want it without the drop shadow, I also have it in gif format.  Yes, it is really old!

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [24 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute and fun. thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete