Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Sequins Action


Here is an action that makes sequins. It follows the steps in my tutorial but allows the user to choose the color of the sequin.  It should work in PSE as there aren't any Photoshop-specific commands, but I have not tested it in PSE yet.  I did not want to abuse the members of my group by asking them to test this action, therefore it has not been tested in other versions of Photoshop.  If this action works for you in PSE or other versions of Photoshop, please leave a comment.

6 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it hon. It works GREAT in CS4 Extended. If you ever need me to test for you let me know. I would love to. dolphinlover2309@comcast.net just drop me a line. Thank you for the Action!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the action. It works perfectly in PSE8.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, just used it in PSE8, works great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. **sniff**--don't you love us psp users anymore? I was sooooo counting on a script, pmsl!

    ReplyDelete