Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Twill Ribbon Script

I have (temporarily) salvaged the broken graphics card by baking it in my oven.  I know it sounds crazy, but I read on several notebook forums that it was possible to salvage a broken graphics card by baking it on balls of aluminum foil.   I did not expect it to work, but I pre-heated my oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and then baked the graphics card for 9 minutes.  Then, I turned off the oven and left the door cracked open for 20 minutes to allow the card to slow cool.  Most people get cookies after 9 minutes.  I got a functional graphics card.  The laptop has been resuscitated and I'm using it to make this entry.


I found this twill ribbon script on my hard drive.  I have too many things that are only partially complete.  The script should work in all versions of PSP up to X3.  Please leave a comment if it doesn't.

1 comment:

  1. Just checking to see if the date is April First ;-)
    juno
    xx

    ReplyDelete