Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Egg Overlay and Computer News


I made this very simple egg overlay as a teaser to get people to come and read about my computer woes.  So, about a month and a half ago, the RAM in the computer I was using started to fail.  Intermittently, it seems to stop working and my computer slows down a lot until nothing happens.  After 3 weeks, I got a hand-me-down laptop to use until I could afford to buy RAM for my original computer.  Three days ago, the graphics card in the laptop went belly up.  So, I have a very, very old laptop from 1998 or 1999 that still works.  It has 64 MB of RAM.  It can run PSP as long as the graphics are very small.  Scrap-size graphics take a long time to render.  Photoshop CS3 or CS4 does not run on that laptop.  I do not appear to have enough RAM.  Photoshop 5.5 runs, but I doubt anyone wants tutorials for Photoshop 5.5.  The upshot of all these problems is that it will be even longer until I am back to writing tutorials or doing anything else graphically-related. 

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Easter egg overlay! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have an award on my blog hun
    sorry couldnt find your email address
    heres my blog
    http://kimberlyskreationz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Spencer
    I'm so sorry to hear about your computer woes. I know I am lost without mine whenever there is a glitch of any sort. And I know the frustration of using a sloooooowwww machine and not being able to play (ahem, work) with your favourite programmes!
    I have downloaded many wonderful things from you in the past, so I think it's only fair to make a donation. At the moment it will have to be a small one - bearing in mind what I learned recently about Paypal Fees - much of the first dollar/euro goes to them...
    But what I can do is donate a little now and then come back and donate a little more.
    Sometimes we hold back from doing this because, well, it's only a little. On the other hand, if everyone took a little minute and made a little donation...
    Thanks for everything!
    juno
    xx
    Juno's Place
    Cards by Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your work. I take your blinkie to my blog. Kisses

    http://diryartdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Mar 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this great Easter Egg overlay!

    ReplyDelete