Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Family Tree QP - Two Sibling Version



Here is the two sibling version of the QP. I'm testing out image linking from 4shared to see if I like it or not. Click on the image to download the full-sized version of the quick page.

I also received this award from Michelle.


The Premio Dardos award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.

The rules are:
  1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.
  2. Pass the award to other 5 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment.
  3. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I am definitely going to be unable to come up with 5 names since, as I've stated before, I don't actually read a lot of blogs. I am passing this award on to:

Butterfly Kisses


No comments:

Post a Comment