Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Friday, October 24, 2008

On the Road, part 2



I checked in tonight to post the next in this series and there are more comments in the Great Experiment. At this point, it seems like people prefer individual images. So, I will provide the next alpha as a zip file. I already chop up the letters and make a zip file for the people in my alpha collecting group, so providing it for people who scrap means less work than having to upload the png file, too! I guess opinions could always swing the other way, so stay tuned. Click on the image to get the alpha. Come back tomorrow to get the last alpha and the Route 66 signs.

2 comments:

  1. thank you very much, will go good with our trip pics when we take our vacation in July. thank you so much for sharing them with us. I like the whole set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you have them for the states of the US, but do you have them for different countries as well. I'd like to see Canada, Alaska, Ireland, etc. Any cruising ones for those cruise trips? These are just some suggestions. Nice job on these, I love them.

    ReplyDelete