Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Delphinium Clipart

I have been given a hand-me-down laptop which still needs to have all my graphics software and plugins installed, but it appears to be able to run PSP9 and Photoshop.  I will be upgrading to CS4, so all my new tutorials for Photoshop will feature screenshots and instructions for the CS4 Extended version.


I found an old delphinium tube that I made for an alpha back in 2006.  I thought I would offer it up as a piece of clipart.  I made the tube from a photograph that I took at Longwood Gardens.

Blue Delphinium

I hope that people can use it and I hope to be back to making designer tools soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Spencer
    I used one of your beaded alphas (slightly recoloured) to make the word "Home" in a Welcome Home Card made with my latest free kit "February Belle". Linking to you...
    Thanks!
    juno
    xx
    Juno's Place
    Cards by Carol

    ReplyDelete